Yesterday I met school days friend, haven't seen him for the last 10 years (and he doesn't have Facebook ;-) After solving some old conflict we had (His ex told him some juicy stuff about me and her, probably to make him jealous and marry her faster, few people added some more details to the story and here you go... ;-)
Anyway after solving this conflict like real men should do it, we talked about the fact that we both haven't changed at all in the last 10 years, while he told that he feels 'bad" about it, I told that I feel great with that, I feel great feeling young!! Everything I achieved till now is because I feel young. And I don't mean childish, after all I make my own money since the age of 14, a few years after that I became completely independent and since than making hard decisions every day without any problem.
What I mean by being young is; live easy, accept new ideas, do experiments, take risks etc..
Well what I think we should do to be "Forever Young" (at least until we'll invite some elixir) is:
- Sport - keeps your body and mind healthy and in-focus.
- Accept new ideas, try new things, experiment with your life.
- Take risks, with all what it takes.
- Don't think that you know everything, always be ready to ask others and to learn something new.
- Find wife/gf that is younger than you ;-) A tip that one of my partners gave me long time ago, if not try to talk and collaborate with people that are younger than you on daily/weekly basis.